Friday, October 21, 2011

Misconception

Wake up? i guess that's whats i need to do now. There's a thin boundary seperating dreams and reality, I guess that's where I am right now. I can't seem to differentiate between my fantasies and my goals. Still clinging on to that rope that leads to nowhere, why am I doing this? Maybe it's cause of a certain something, I call it faith. Faith, a small dosage of it can certainly make a big difference. It determines a persons success.

Past, present, future. Which is the most important? I would say the present. The past is history, and the future holds mystery, while the "present" is a gift. We must take notice of the good things happening to us. Let me ask you this. Do you question God during your good times? There's no need for an answer for this. What I'm getting at here is that every single thing counts. A simple sign of appreciation might not seem like a big deal for you, but it might mean the world for others.

Different perspectives, misconceptions. When the eyes of two people do not view the same sky, that's where sadness is bred and losses are found.

No comments:

Post a Comment